Secured Automated Management of Unattended Retail Refuelling Sites... Anytime, Anywhere
The Next Gen TT8900 Outdoor Payment Terminal (OPT) is an EFTPOS enabled platform for the authorisation and payment of fuel transactions in unattended, outdoor applications. Building on and exceeding our previous OPT’s proven reliability and durability throughout Australia, the TT8900OPT is based on a proprietary rugged modular T20 architecture, engineered to accept all major debit and credit cards and to support discounts, product restrictions, compliance functionality and private account card systems.
- 24-hour refuelling with stand-alone operation or self-serve in conjunction with "in-store" forecourt controller (TT6000).
- Designed for outdoor use in a wide range of applications, including retail, transport, aviation and marine applications.
- Designed and built to operate in the harshest environments (dust, temperature, humidity, rainfall etc.).
- Supports all electronic dispensing equipment (dispensers and pumps) and communications protocols used in the Australian market and can support up to 32 refuelling positions.
- Online EFTPOS with high transaction security via the highest payment industry data encryption standards.
- Supports white card, vehicle identification, discount, product/time restrictions and compliance card functions.
- Provides remotely monitored features such as Emergency Stop, Low Receipt Paper, Critical Tank Levels, Mains Power Failure and EFT Connection Failure.
- Supports major automatic tank gauging (ATG) systems to provide remote management of fuel inventory.
- Remote system management capabilities via T-Web and TT Fuel’s hosted cloud services, including auditing of transactions and events, configuration of system parameters, real time and scheduled price setting, update of white card databases, download of EFTPOS and white card transactions and download of settlement data.
- Next Gen TT Fuel proprietary modular T20 architecture, ensuring maximum reliability and operational uptime.
- Rugged and durable weatherproof design providing industry leading operational lifecycle.
- Cost effective fuel sales at attended or unattended sites.
- Lower operating costs by reducing or eliminating dependency on staff at site.
- Increased income by offering 24-hour fuel sales.
- Delivering a valued community service through 24/7 access to fuel.