The film was produced by the Department of the Premier and Cabinet, Government of South Australia during the opening of our new Global HQ by the Premier. It showcases many of our wonderful employees as well as one of our latest product launches the TT8800 Outdoor Payment Terminal, providing secure automated management of unattended retail refuelling sites which enables site operators to trade 24/7 in any location.
- 24-hour refuelling with stand-alone operation or self-serve in conjunction with "in-store" forecourt controller.
- Designed for outdoor use in a wide range of applications, including retail, transport, aviation and marine applications.
- Designed and built to operate in the harshest environments (dust, temperature, humidity, rainfall etc.).
- Supports all electronic dispensing equipment (dispensers and pumps) and communications protocols used in the Australian market and can support up to 32 refuelling positions.
- Online EFTPOS with high transaction security via the highest payment industry data encryption standards.
- Supports white card, vehicle identification, discount, product/time restrictions and compliance card functions.
- Provides remotely monitored features such as Emergency Stop, Low Receipt Paper, Critical Tank Levels, Mains Power Failure and EFT Connection Failure.
- Supports major automatic tank gauging (ATG) systems to provide remote management of fuel inventory.
- Remote system management capabilities via T-WEB and TT Fuel’s hosted cloud services, including auditing of transactions and events, configuration of system parameters, real time and scheduled price setting, update of white card databases, download of EFTPOS and white card transactions and download of settlement data.
Find out more about the TT8800
Find out more about the opening of our Global HQ