TTFuel.com is pleased to provide you with access to its website and related services owned or operated by Transponder Technologies Pty. Ltd. (ACN 083 558 178) and its related bodies corporate (the website and company are referred to as TT Fuel in these terms and conditions) on these terms and conditions.
By accessing or using TT Fuel you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices on TT Fuel) as amended from time to time.
About TT Fuel
TT Fuel publishes or makes available on TT Fuel information, advertisements, product and service offers, Software and links and other content supplied by TT Fuel and third parties (Material). TT Fuel does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on TT Fuel or on any web site that links from TT Fuel, (including third party display advertisements).
TT Fuel does not provide any warranty in relation to any services advertised on TT Fuel by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the services are fit for the purpose intended or safe for the purpose intended.
Personal Use Only
Use of TT Fuel is for your personal use only. Except for the Material held in your computer’s cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use you must not without the prior written approval of TT Fuel:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- Use or attempt to use any Material published on TT Fuel to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- Mirror or frame any web site or page within TT Fuel;
- Use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on TT Fuel or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on TT Fuel;
- Transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on TT Fuel; or
- Undertake any other action which is in violation of these terms and conditions (or other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) or any applicable law.
If TT Fuel considers, in its absolute discretion, that you or any party related to you (including any agent, representative, contractor or associate) has acted contrary to these terms and conditions or in a manner contrary to TT Fuel interests, then TT Fuel may immediately terminate your right to access and use TT Fuel at any time and reserves its rights to take any action it deems necessary or desirable to prevent such repeated action and / or further access to TT Fuel.
You are Responsible for the use of TT Fuel
Whilst TT Fuel takes care to ensure that the Material on TT Fuel is correct, current and free from errors, TT Fuel does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made in the Material on TT Fuel or any web site that links from TT Fuel or any information received as a result of using TT Fuel. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the Material and rely on it at your own risk.
The services and Material made available on TT Fuel may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or do not do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
You agree to indemnify TT Fuel against any liability, loss, claim or demand if TT Fuel (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) of these terms and conditions.
You must keep your username and password to access TT Fuel secure and confidential and not provide those details to any third party under any circumstance. You represent and warrant to TT Fuel that you accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued to you.
You are responsible for ensuring that all information that you enter onto TT Fuel is correct and that you are charging the correct fees to your customers. TT Fuel cannot be held responsible for incorrect and or incomplete information entered onto TT Fuel by you. See clause 6 in relation to TT Fuel’s liability to you under these terms and conditions.
Services Provided By TT Fuel
If TT Fuel offers services to you, those services may be subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Downgrading your service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. TT Fuel does not accept any liability for such loss.
Services Provided By Third Parties
If services are offered on or through TT Fuel by third parties (sellers):
- TT Fuel does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any person’s services;
- TT Fuel will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
Disclaimer & TT Fuel Liability to You is Limited
Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any services provided by TT Fuel are HEREBY EXCLUDED.
TT Fuel does not warrant or represent that all information on TT Fuel websites is current, up to date or in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and other statutory provisions (legislation). Any reference to any legislation or any provision of any legislation includes any modification or re-enactment of the legislation or any legislative provision substituted for, and all legislation and statutory instruments and regulations issued under, the legislation.
To the full extent permitted by the law, TT Fuel will only be liable to you:
- pursuant to any guarantee, right or contractual term that arises, is created or is implied by operation of law and that cannot be excluded PROVIDED THAT, to the full extent permitted by law, any such liability of TT Fuel is limited, at TT Fuel’s option, to (A) supplying the relevant services again or (B) paying the cost of such replacement supply;
- except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded, TT Fuel will not be liable to you:
- for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of TT Fuel and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute;
- to the full extent permitted by law, TT Fuel will not be liable to you for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For these purposes, the term TT Fuel will mean TT Fuel, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
These terms and conditions will survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
Cancellation and Termination
TT Fuel, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account (if any) or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. TT Fuel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on TT Fuel is © Transponder Technologies Pty. Ltd. and is protected by Australian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by TT Fuel. Unless otherwise indicated on TT Fuel, the material on TT Fuel is owned by or licensed to TT Fuel and is subject to copyright (the "Copyright Material").
- Only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing TT Fuel or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- Not alter or modify the Copyright Material in any way or remove any legal notice associated with it.
ttfuel.com and other names of TT Fuel product and/or services referenced herein may be trademarks of Transponder Technologies Pty. Ltd. Other product and company names mentioned on TT Fuel may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing displayed on TT Fuel should be construed as granting you any intellectual property rights including the right to use any trademark, without TT Fuel’s (or the relevant owner’s, if applicable) express written consent.
Client login to TT Fuel
If you choose to obtain a client login to TT Fuel, additional products and services may be made available to you.
By obtaining a client login, you agree to receive electronic communications from TT Fuel about its products and services.
If you choose to utilise products and services, you agree to abide by any additional terms and conditions of those specific products and / or services.
TT Fuel may provide you with the ability to communicate with TT Fuel, advertisers and users of TT Fuel through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services may be collected, stored and scanned by TT Fuel. You should not however, consider Communication Services to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by TT Fuel.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that you do not do any of the following:
- Transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- Transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- Transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk mail, surveys or other mass messaging;
- Use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person's intellectual property or privacy rights;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, worms, defects or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or damage any of TT Fuel’s infrastructure;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by TT Fuel;
- Download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions;
- Excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent TT Fuel from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of TT Fuel;
- Authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
TT Fuel may, but has no obligation to, review the use of the Communications Services by you and in its absolute discretion may delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement before using the Software.
If there is no License Agreement, TT Fuel grants you a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using TT Fuel in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose. You must not:
- Copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify in whole or in part or the Software;
- Reverse assemble or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile, in whole or in part, the Software;
- Introduce or use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Software; or
- Sub-license, rent, lease, lend or grant to any person any rights to use the Software other than as set out in this paragraph.
TT Fuel and Your Privacy
What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
TT Fuel May Change These Terms and Conditions
TT Fuel may cease to provide you with access to TT Fuel or any of its services without notice
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Security of Data
TT Fuel understands that your information is critical to you and your business, and that you need to be able to rely on the information TT Fuel provides its users. TT Fuel is designed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we process and the systems that process it.
Contact TT Fuel
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us. Please click here.
Last Updated: 01/08/2019